- Student must have demonstrated academic excellence.
- Applying student must have an overall G.P.A. of 3.0 or above.
- Two letters of reference:
One from a non-related teacher or guidance counselor
One from your riding instructor or the director of the therapeutic program where you have volunteered
- Applying student must have documentation of having volunteered at least 50 hours at a PATH Intl. (formerly NARHA) Therapeutic Horsemanship Center.
or Write a one page paper about a visit you have had to a PATH Intl. Therapeutic Horsemanship Center.
or Visit the PATH Intl. website (pathintl.org) and research three Therapeutic Horsemanship Centers and write a one page paper about the benefits of each center as presented by their websites.
Letters of reference, documentation of volunteer hours, and one page papers maybe sent separately to Lindsey DeCourcey, firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Lindsey DeCourcey, 1700 Dogwood Mile, Laurinburg, NC 28352.
ELIGIBILITY FOR A THERAPEUTIC HORSEMANSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
- You must be an applicant of St. Andrews to apply for this scholarship.
- You must be admitted to St. Andrews to be awarded this scholarship.