- Student must have demonstrated academic excellence.
- Applying student must have an overall G.P.A. of 3.0 or above.
- Two letters of reference:
One from a non-related teacher or guidance counselor
One from your riding instructor or the director of the therapeutic program where you have volunteered
- Applying student must have documentation of having volunteered at least 50 hours at a PATH Intl. (formerly NARHA) Therapeutic Horsemanship Center.
orWrite a one page paper about a visit you have had to a PATH Intl. Therapeutic Horsemanship Center.
or Visit the PATH Intl. website (pathintl.org) and research three Therapeutic Horsemanship Centers and write a one page paper about the benefits of each center as presented by their websites.
Letters of reference, documentation of volunteer hours, and one page papers maybe sent separately to Pebbles Turbeville, firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Pebbles Turbeville, 1700 Dogwood Mile, Laurinburg, NC 28352.
ELIGIBILITY FOR A THERAPEUTIC HORSEMANSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
- You must be admitted to St. Andrews
- You must file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form or submit a letter indicating that you have no financial need. The FAFSA form is available in all high school guidance offices or you may file online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The St. Andrews school code is 001540. St. Andrews is a branch of Webber International University.