- Student must have demonstrated academic excellence.
- Applying student must have an overall G.P.A. of 3.0 or above.
- Two letters of reference:
One from a non-related teacher or guidance counselor
One from your riding instructor or the director of the therapeutic program where you have volunteered
- Applying student must have documentation of having volunteered at least 20 hours at a PATH Intl. (formerly NARHA) Therapeutic Horsemanship Center.
Letters of reference, documentation of volunteer hours, and one page papers may be sent separately to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to SAU Equestrian, 9167 Hasty Rd., Laurinburg, NC 28352.
ELIGIBILITY FOR A THERAPEUTIC HORSEMANSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
- You must be an applicant of St. Andrews to apply for this scholarship.
- You must be admitted to St. Andrews to be awarded this scholarship.
Remember letters of reference, documentation of volunteer hours, and one page papers may be sent separately to email@example.com or mailed to Equestrian, 9167 Hasty Road, Laurinburg, NC 28352.