Send at least one letter of reference from an instructor or coach who knows your abilities well. This may be sent under separate cover and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Peggy McElveen, 9167 Hasty Road, Laurinburg, NC 28352.
- You must have competitive experience at USEF Shows in the hunter or jumper divisions
- or extensive experience at recognized local shows in the hunter or jumper divisions
- or experience competing in horsemanship or reining at AQHA Shows
- or experience competing at First Level of higher in dressage
Maintaining your Equestrian Scholarship
- You must compete on one of the Teams.
- You must ride at least 4 times per week
- You must maintain at least a 2.25 GPA.
- You must be a good college citizen.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY FOR AN EQUESTRIAN SCHOLARSHIP:
- You must be an applicant of St. Andrews to apply for this scholarship.
- You must be admitted to St. Andrews to be awarded this scholarship.