Send at least one letter of reference from an instructor or coach who knows your abilities well. This may be sent under separate cover and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Peggy McElveen, 9167 Hasty Road, Laurinburg, NC 28352.
- You must have competitive experience at USEF Shows in the hunter or jumper divisions
- or extensive experience at recognized local shows in the hunter or jumper divisions
- or experience competing in horsemanship or reining at AQHA Shows
- or experience competing at First Level of higher in dressage
Maintaining your Equestrian Scholarship
- You must compete on one of the Teams.
- You must ride at least 4 times per week
- You must maintain at least a 2.25 GPA.
- You must be a good college citizen.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY FOR AN EQUESTRIAN SCHOLARSHIP:
- You must be admitted to St. Andrews
- You must file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form or submit a letter indicating that you have no financial need. The FAFSA form is available in all high school guidance offices or you may file online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The St. Andrews school code is 001540. St. Andrews is a branch of Webber International University.