The St. Andrews Alumni Association
The Alumni Association at St. Andrews — everyone who attended the University for two semesters or more — is made up of more than 12,000 individuals and grows with every graduating class. The positive impact of a small institution like St. Andrews is evidenced by the commitment and involvement of its alumni.
Connect With Other Alumni
- View the online Alumni Directory. Click Here to visit the new and improved online Alumni Directory. This new directory is a secure system, using your personal email to connect your name and information. YOU can choose what information remains private and public within the directory. Visit the FAQ’s page for information on updating your entry.
- Follow us on social media. Use the social icons at the top of the page to follow St. Andrews alumni on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Career & Vocational Services
Click Here to view the Career Services page with more information.
What can YOU do for Career Services?
- Hire a SAU Knight!
- Provide Internships to Current Students
- Speak on Campus to a Class
- Help Students Prepare for an Interview
Contact Katherine Evans at the information below if you are interested in working with the Career Office to help current Knights.
The Alumni Council
The Alumni Council at St. Andrews is representative of the University’s wonderfully diverse alumni population and spans six decades of graduating classes. The Council, which meets twice yearly, serves as a liaison between the University and the Alumni Association at large. Its mission includes encouraging greater alumni participation in giving, sponsoring regional alumni gatherings and events, providing support for both current students and alumni seeking internships and career opportunities, and maintaining strong ties between our alma mater and its alumni.
Continue the Community! Exciting opportunities await you on the Alumni Council. We are always seeking new members to share their experiences and guide the future of the school we love. Council members serve a three-year term, attend meetings on campus in the Fall and Spring, and support the University financially.
To learn more, visit the Alumni Council Information page by Clicking Here.
Keep up with Alumni news by reading our Alumni Magazine, St. Andrews By the Lake, and our newsletter, St. Andrews Highlights. Visit our Publications Page to read the latest digital edition. If you would like to receive St. Adndrews By the Lake and St. Andrews Highlights via email, send us your current email address to email@example.com and let us know you would like to be added to the list.
- Have you been honored for a major achievement, published an academic paper or had a noteworthy experience recently? Let us know! Email the alumni office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us your class news! Fill out the form on our Publications page by Clicking Here, and we will feature your news in the next edition of St. Andrews By the Lake.
Meet Our Staff
Stanton L. Cadow, CFRE, ECRF
Campus Vice-President of Institutional Advancement
Wendy “Alex” Varisco
Director of Alumni Relations
Office: (910) 277 – 5665
Wendy M. Obeda
Director of Donor Relations
Office: (910) 277 – 5666
Office: (910) 277 – 5002
For gift questions, contact our Director of Donor Relations, Wendy Obeda, in the Development Office at
(910) 277 – 5665 or email@example.com
For general alumni inquiries, contact our Director of Alumni Relations, Alex Varisco, in the Alumni Office at (910) – 277 – 5665 or firstname.lastname@example.org