For communications and public relations questions, please contact Michelle Habick, Director of Public Relations and Media, at 910-277-5649 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Communications:
- Coordinate news media and government relations.
- Ensure the University’s local, regional and national presence.
- Prepare, review and produce the University’s print and electronic publications, news releases, and announcements.
- Direct and sustain the university-wide strategic marketing plan.
- Initiate marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Oversee photography, media, coverage/reporting for campus events.
- Develop concepts and designs of promotional materials, including direct mail, postcards, newsletters, flyers, invitations, schedules, registration advertisements etc.
- Ensure consistent use of the University design standards.
- Oversee university-wide electronic/social media initiatives.
Administrative Support Center (ASC):
- Black and White copies
- Color copies
- Print Quotes
- Postage and Mailing
- Limited Mailing options
- UPS Pick Up
- NO FedEx (must use Physical Plant)
ASC Order Forms:
Guidelines and Logos:
Follow these guidelines when using our branding and referencing the name St. Andrews: StyleGuide_SAU
For any vector of high resolution logos contact the Communications office.