Career & Vocational Services
From the day you step on the campus of St. Andrews University until the day you graduate, the Career Development office is here to assist you. This office can provide you with the guidance and support you need to assess career interests, explore occupations, proceed through the job search process and prepare for graduate school. Stop by today to design a career plan for your future! Our office is located in the Liberal Arts Building, Room 135.
We have information and tools to help you:
- Choose a Major
- Find an Internship
- Develop an effective Resume
- Evaluate Graduate Schools
- Ace a Job Interview
Job Searching Tools
- Career One Stop
- Glass Door
- Handshake Open
- Nature Careers
- USA Federal Government Jobs
- Yard and Groom
O* Net Online has detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development, and HR professionals, students, researchers, and more!
Occupational Outlook Handbook can help you find career information on duties, education and training, pay, and outlook for hundreds of occupations
Each semester St. Andrews collects information from our graduating seniors. This information includes; employment statistics and graduate school information. In addition, some of the information gathered is used for national, state and accreditation accountability measures. Click here to learn more.
- Students will develop skills and utilize resources to be career ready.
- Students will be able to determine personal interests, strengths, values, and skills that will inform intentional career decision-making.
- Students will be able to create a plan of personal goals for professional growth.
For More Information