Student Housing Contract

Prior to completing this form, make sure to read: Housing/Food Services Statement of Terms and Conditions of Occupancy.

Student Housing Contract form

"*" indicates required fields

Incoming Class Rank*
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Do you identify as LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer or Questioning)?*

*New students who are 26 years or older require permission from the Dean of Students to live on campus. Permission is granted only in special circumstances.

Special Housing Needs: Students with medical or disability-related housing needs must complete the Disability Assistance eligibility process, and document their specific needs with the Director of Disability Services (910) 277-5667.*

his includes the use of an Emotional Support Animal or Service Animal (must be approved by Disability Services and registered with Department of Housing).

Housing Survey

If you already have identified a person with whom you wish to live, please complete the following. Important Note: Both students must request each other and submit their contracts before the assignment can be finalized.

Would you prefer that your roommate has the same major as you do?*
Are you interested in more information about Gender Inclusive housing?*
Do you have additional housing concerns that you’d like to discuss with Director of Housing?*
Do you consider yourself*
Do you prefer a roommate who is*
Do you smoke?*
Are you a competitive equestrian rider?*

Housing Disclosure: Preferences can not be guaranteed as it relates to student room and board due to growth in population.

Liability Renter’s Insurance: The University does not assume liability for the loss, damage or theft of any personal property; or for damage or injury resulting from explosion, fire, mechanical failure of water, steam or gas lines; or from defective wiring; or from negligence of any other occupants of the building. Students who want to protect themselves from the possibility of such losses should cover their belongings with an appropriate insurance.

Residential Student Agreement: I request that the university proceed to assign room and board accommodations in keeping with the terms of this contract

I acknowledge that by submitting this form, I am providing an electronic signature verifying that the information is correct as submitted and an accurate reflection of my consent as indicated above. I further verify that I have reviewed and understand the Housing/Food Services Statement of Terms and Conditions of Occupancy (Mentioned Above).