St. Andrews Health and Wellness Department is located in the duPont Center for Academic Success in Pate Hall
Hours 8:30 A.M. and 5:00 P.M.
- Health Care: St. Andrews University has teamed with Scotland Health Care to provide medical services to students. To schedule an appointment, please contact a staff member in the St. Andrews Health and Wellness Department 910-277-5040.
- Medical Services: Scotland Urgent Care is located on the Scotland Memorial Hospital campus and is available daily from 8:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. There is no need to make an appointment to be seen at Urgent Care. The phone number is 910-277-8300.
- Emergency Services: Scotland Memorial Hospital Emergency Center provides emergency services. In case of an emergency, call 911.
- Insurance: All degree-seeking students are required to be covered under medical insurance. Medical providers will expect students to present their insurance card and co-payment to receive services. Click here to accept or waive St. Andrews Insurance.
- Health Records: Students are required to file a copy of their insurance card and immunization record with the Health and Wellness Department before attending any class on the Main Campus.
- Class Absences: Students should bring their medical excuse to a staff member in the Health and Wellness Department.
- Counseling Services: St. Andrews University has teamed with Robeson Health Care Corporation to provide counseling services to students. To schedule an appointment, please contact a staff member in our Health and Wellness Department.
- Crisis Intervention Services: In a critical mental health situation, call the Campus Safety Officer on duty at 910-280-2895, the Residence Director on call at 910-280-1753, 911, or go to the Emergency Center at Scotland Memorial Hospital.