Minimum admission requirements include:
- Graduation from an accredited Associate Degree/Associate of Science in Nursing program or Diploma in Nursing.
- A minimum grade of “C” in all required nursing prerequisites courses.
- A grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or better in all college courses which are eligible for transfer to SAU.
- A current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse.
- Online or Blended students are required to have a working computer and stable internet access.
- Courses considered for admission to the Nursing Program must appear on the student’s Webber International University
- Signed validation of the Student Handbook which contains program essential information pertaining to admission, progression, and graduation.
- Must pass background check and have valid immunizations, and CPR
- Must maintain a 2.5 GPA.
- Block transfer of 40 Credits of General Education courses from Associate degree program. Diploma Nurses must have transcripts reviewed as they will be required to take additional General Education courses because they have a Diploma not
- 36 Credits Transferred from Associate Degree or Diploma Core Classes
- 7 credits for having an Active Unencumbered RN License Credit