STEPS TO GRADUATE
To be eligible to earn your degree in a given semester, you must follow these steps:
Check with your Academic Advisor to verify that all degree requirements have been satisfied.
- You must submit a graduation application to be eligible to graduate; https://www.sa.edu/registrar/application-for-graduation/
- Submit a Graduation Audit to the Registrar’s Office-
- Complete the Cap & Gown Survey (Link will be available each spring semester)
- Make sure all charges on your student account are paid in full and all holds are cleared prior to the end of your graduating semester. The Office of the Registrar will not be able to release official transcripts or your diploma if you have a hold on your account.
- Please refer to the Commencement Ceremonies and Events section of this website for details on commencement.
Grad Fair: Wednesday, April 27th from 11-3pm (Avinger Auditorium)
Graduation Rehearsal/Practice: Thursday, May 5th at 3pm (Avinger Auditorium)
Baccalaureate: Friday, May 6th 4pm (Equestrian Barn)
Graduation: Sunday, May 8th at 9am
*Graduates must line up in front of the Belk Center by 8:15am on Sunday, May 8th.
*If you are unable to pick up your cap and gown at the grad fair; you can connect with the business office during normal business hours after the graduate fair or on Sunday, May 8th to pick yours up.
Please contact the Registrar’s office if you have any questions at: