Once an international student is admitted St. Andrews will issue an I-20 for that student only after the following has been received:
- International Student Enrollment Deposit: A deposit of $1,000 USD must be received. For questions about how to pay this please contact your admissions counselor.
- Immigration and Financial Responsibility Form: All international students must complete, sign and return their Statement of Financial Responsibility along with supporting bank documentation.
- St. Andrews is required by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Services to certify that all international students accepted for full-time enrollment possess sufficient funds to meet their expenses, including tuition, room, board, fees, and transportation. An I-20 cannot be issued by St. Andrews until this requirement is met.
- Copy of Passport
- Applicants transferring from another US Institution must provide the SEVIS Transfer Form
- All applicants pursuing an “F-1” visa must also be prepared to pay a SEVIS Fee after receipt of their I-20, and prior to seeking their student visa.