Why St. Andrews?
At St. Andrews, our MBA program is designed to be personal, convenient, flexible, and affordable. We want students to feel supported instead of stressed as they try to further their education. To earn an MBA at our university, students must complete 12 courses that total 36 graduate credit hours. You’ll enjoy all of the following benefits as a student in our program:
- Earn an MBA in as little as 12 months
- 100% online
- Six 8-week terms per year
- Continue working while furthering your education
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Small class sizes
- Classes taught by full-time faculty and industry professionals
- Participation-based learning
- Hands-on consulting project
- Financial aid available for qualified applicants
- Career counseling available
Furthering your education beyond undergraduate studies gives you valuable skills that can help you advance your career. St. Andrews University offers the opportunity for students to obtain their Master of Business Administration or MBA. As a graduate of our MBA program, you will have the tools you need to become a leader who can address the hurdles presented in dynamic and complex business environments. The skills you gain at St. Andrews will help your career progress and can even improve your earning potential. Take control of your future and set yourself apart from the crowd with an MBA from St. Andrews.
Full-time faculty and business professionals teach our MBA program. The faculty members employ diverse teaching methods that include traditional lectures, interactive discussions, case studies, and small group projects. This variety of teaching methods ensures you get the best, well-rounded education. Supported by faculty outside the classroom, students also work on consulting projects that allow them to apply the theories from the classroom to real-world business problems. After earning your MBA from St. Andrews University, you’ll be able to:
- Effectively communicate
- Practice ethical decision making
- Work effectively with others and across teams
- Apply theories learned in class in practice
- Solve problems through critical thinking
- Demonstrate an understanding of the core business disciplines
- Integrate functional areas of business
If you’re interested in learning more about our MBA program, you can speak to our MBA Admissions Counselor, Elizabeth Hunter. She is available by phone at 910-277-5555 or at email@example.com.