The Annual Fund
The Annual Fund is the greatest need at St. Andrews. These funds are used for financial aid for students, campus improvements, faculty and staff support, and new technology updates. Quite literally, every corner of the St. Andrews campus and each student and professor benefits from the Annual Fund.
Gifts may be mailed to:
St. Andrews University
1700 Dogwood Mile
Laurinburg, NC 28352
For gift questions, contact our
Development Office at
The Elizabeth Fund at St. Andrews
Established in 2010 through the generous $25,000 gift by Joe Junod '69 and Marilyn Greene, it is named in honor of their mothers, Elizabeth Donaldson Junod and Dr. M. Elizabeth Peck.
“We are both committed to programs assisting people with disabilities,” said Greene. “Our mothers were both great humanitarians, and lovers of animals as well. Since I have a special love for horses, we decided to focus on giving to this program and dedicate these efforts to the memories of our mothers.”
The four main objectives of the fund:
- To demonstrate support for educational opportunities and training for St. Andrews therapeutic horsemanship faculty and staff
- To demonstrate support for educational opportunities for St. Andrews students pursuing a career in therapeutic horsemanship
- To demonstrate support for the horses in the St. Andrews therapeutic horsemanship program
- To demonstrate support for riders in the St. Andrews “Ride-Like-A-Knight” therapeutic horsemanship program.
Rooney Coffman Science Sustaining Fund
Rooney Coffman '68 has been a fixture at St. Andrews for over four decades. Every St. Andrews science student has been touched by his unflagging support for science courses, by his concern for his students, by his meticulous care of the science facilities and equipment, his dedication to training his student assistant “elves,” and by his can-do attitude and unfailing good cheer.
In recognition of Rooney’s dedicated service to St. Andrews, the Science Advisory Group proposed, and the University is proud to name the Science Sustaining Fund in his honor.
The Science Sustaining Fund will be used to support the Science Program at St. Andrews by:
- Supporting Student Research Activities with travel funds and equipment support.
- Reagent and specialized equipment support.
- Matching Funds for Grants. Your support of science is vital to St. Andrews.
Your donation will help support current student and faculty research and enrich the science curriculum.
If you donate online, please mark the Area of Support box with "Rooney L. Coffman Science Sustaining Fund."